Supported Independent Living

Supported Independent Living (SIL) is an NDIS funded support where you can receive the support you need to live with other people with a disability or on your own. You can receive support with everyday tasks like cleaning, cooking, personal care, transport and community access.

Support can be provided to you in private residences or in Specialist Disability Accommodation. For further information about Specialist Disability Accommodation please visit

As a specialist housing provider, we currently provide 24 hour care and support in 17 houses in the south west of Victoria. Support is provided by a caring and professional team of residential support workers.

Our houses are built to a high standard, part of the community, safe, secure, supportive, accessible, environmentally sustainable and most importantly a ‘home’. We have a wide range of properties for people with very high support needs.

Please contact our staff to explore the housing options that best suit you.

BG Icon
Service Information

Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) Properties- You will need to apply to the NDIS to have both Specialist Disability Accommodation and Supported Independent Living included in your plan.

Private Rentals and Non-SDA Properties- You will need to apply to the NDIS to have Supported Independent Living included in your plan. Please contact our staff to assist you with this process.


The NDIS does not fund the cost of rent, board, transport, and other day-to-day expenses such as food and activities.


For further information on any Southern Stay programs please contact our Intake Officers on 5564 3444, 5572 1028 or email


Placement is available upon request and availability. Access to the regular booking cycle is available after the initial interview.


This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.